The privacy of our customers is important to us. When you provide information to us from our website, we protect it according to this policy. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding your privacy.
Typical users of the MWI website
MWI is a provider of digital marketing services. We do not focus on collecting data from our customers. The information we do collect online is used to better serve our clients.
Information we collect online
Unless otherwise stated, we collect the following types of information when you browse www.mwi.com or www.mwi.hk:
- Information you provide directly, such as your name, contact information or e-mails you send us
- The web pages your Internet browser visits on our site
- Aggregate data
How we use this information
MWI does not rent or sell customer lists to other companies. Instead, we use information collected through the website for the following:
- Information you provide directly, such as contact form submissions, are used to respond to your inquiries.
- With usage data, we may customize the pages you see to deliver more relevant information to you through the website.
- Information about pages visited, frequency of visits and other similar data, is used internally to improve the content and design of our website.
- MWI may use third-party service-provider companies to perform some functions; including processing of data.
Notification of data processing in the United States of America
When you choose to submit information through the website, MWI and its affiliates may transfer, process and store the information in countries in which MWI and its affiliates maintain offices, including the United States and Hong Kong. The United States does not regulate data protection in the same manner as other countries, including the Member States of the European Union. Accordingly, the data that you submit to MWI may be transferred to, processed, or stored in countries where the data protection laws are different than those of your country of residence.
Information storage and updates
You can update your contact information by contacting us at any time. We may keep all information in an offline form for archival purposes or as otherwise required by law.