If you’re an SEO professional who is not looking for a new job, then this might be the perfect job for you. MWI is growing like mad, we’ve got exciting clients we’re working with, and we’re looking to add SEOs who have a track record of generating real results. When I say real results I mean sales and leads, not merely rankings and traffic. Those are important, but secondary. When we pitch our clients we don’t tell them we’re going to help them get lots of good rankings, we tell them we’re going to help them sell a lot of product. We’re going to assist them to sign up lots of customers for their services. We’re going to help them grow. We need SEOs who look beyond vanity metrics to deliver the results our clients care about so that our clients say “My business grew 200% last year and I couldn’t have done it without MWI.” Do you want to help great companies do great things? Do you have the right SEO skills to make that happen? Then we want you on our team.
- Keyword research/strategy using natural language.
- Site audits and link profile analysis.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends in search.
- Execute purely white hat SEO tactics.
- Work with other MWI employees, including copywriters, SEO and SEM experts, social media experts, web designers, and coders to implement effective SEO campaigns.
- 3+ years of agency-side SEO experience.
- Ability to tie SEO into other digital marketing strategies such as content marketing, social media marketing, and conversion optimization.
- Strong competency in keyword research/strategy, site audits and link profile analysis.
- Strong Google Analytics experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be open to learning new skills and strategies.
- PPC experience a plus.
- Conversion optimization experience a plus.
- Experience writing for SEO industry pubs or presenting at conferences a plus.
MWI was founded in 1999, and is a full-service global internet marketing agency with offices in Salt Lake City, Phoenix, and Hong Kong.
Wondering what it’s like working for MWI?
After being in your line of work for ~15 years you think you know it all at times. But MWI has taught me so much and made me such a better employee, person, and professional. Josh, the CEO, continually sends me books and to conferences where I can grow my knowledge and education. Then, I’m lucky enough to get my hands dirty and put my knew knowledge to work.
MWI is a place that is accepting of trying new things, even if it means making mistakes. I’m constantly having fun playing with new ideas, exercising my creativity, keeping my tools sharp, and enjoying it with everyone else along the way. That is, because, MWI doesn’t hire someone who isn’t going to feel the same way.
Jordan Kasteler – Digital Marketing Strategist
I love working for MWI. The people are great, the benefits are great and I love the freedom to be able to work when I want where I want. If you are looking for a challenging place where you can grow MWI is it.
Ben Holland – Vice President of Digital Marketing
I joined MWI for the opportunity to work with a great team of thought leaders that I could learn from and collaborate with. We’re focused on producing outcomes over outputs and it shows. For the first time as an SEO I’m proud of the work we’re doing on behalf of our clients.
Chris Jones – Associate Director of SEO
How to apply:
Email us a link to your LinkedIn profile, along with a brief explanation of why you’re the perfect fit, but we can’t have you. That will only make us want you more.