Open Position: Online Marketing Manager
Location: Hong Kong
This is not SEO grunt work. We are looking for an experienced SEO/SEM professional with experience building and leading teams to help us grow our local, in-house team of online marketing experts. We want the best. If that’s you, talk to us.
- In conjunction with business development team members, meet with clients to gather requirements and assess their desires and objectives.
- Perform research to create service options and accompanying pricing.
- Pitch clients alongside the business development team.
- Communicate with clients on an ongoing basis via email, phone, and in person meetings.
- Prepare and present monthly reports to clients.
- Work with other MWI team members, including content marketers, copywriters, SEO and SEM experts, social media experts, web designers, and developers.
- Think strategically and come up with creative and profitable online marketing campaigns for clients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Language: Some English required.
- Familiarity with good principles of SEO, SEM, content marketing, social media, and analytics.
- Competitive pay.
- Unlimited vacation and sick days.
- Team member ownership plan.
- Choose your own adventure. Sky’s the limit.
- Respect, training, control.
How to apply:
Email us a link to your Linkedin profile, along with a brief explanation of why you would do an awesome job in this position.
At MWI we don’t have employees, we have team members. We hire only A players, because B players hire C players, and we can’t afford to have C players working here. We have structures, systems, and processes to help team members work efficiently, but every member of the team is treated like a grown adult. We are a result-only work environment. We don’t clock-in or clock-out, we just get work done. We don’t have vacation or sick days–we don’t care when you work, how you work, or where you work, as long as the work gets done. Go work from the beach in Hawaii for a month if you want. Work four hours a day if you like, or only three days per week. As long as the work gets done and everybody’s happy (clients, team members, partners) then that’s what matters. When someone needs to take time off for sickness, a death in the family, or other unfortunate event, or a fortunate one like the birth of a child, we band together to make it work for everyone involved, and we don’t put a limit on the days, as long as it works for everyone (if you want seven years of paid maternity leave, that would be an example that probably wouldn’t work out).
We believe you get what you pay for, and we strive to hire the best and offer excellent compensation. We stress continuous improvement though training and education. We want to grow and give our team members opportunities to grow with us. The last thing we want is for a team member to feel bored. Are we the right fit for you? Are you the right fit for us? Let us know.