On May 14th, 2014, MWI’s CEO Joshua Steimle, who is also a contributor to Forbes, Entrepreneur, and other publications, will be the instructor at a General Assembly course entitled SEO 101. The class is designed to give executives, marketing professionals, and other interested individuals a firm foundation regarding how search engines work, how a website gets optimized, and how SEO can drive results for organizations ranging in size from startups to enterprises.
- What SEO is, its history, and its future
- What search engines are and how they work
- How SEO fits with other online marketing tactics
- Fundamentals of on-site SEO
- How content marketing and online PR support SEO efforts
- How to measure success and improve long term results
The course is $280 HKD and runs for two hours, including a Q&A session.