Event: Digital Public Relations 101, American Chamber of Commerce, Hong Kong
Have you ever noticed companies with websites that say “As seen on…” and then list publications where they’ve been featured? Have you ever wondered “How did they get featured in those publications?” Have you ever wanted to get your company featured in top tier publications so you could also enjoy the credibility that comes from being seen as an expert and the publicity that follows being featured in an article? At noon on 9 July, 2014, MWI’s CEO Joshua Steimle will be presenting to the American Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong on the topic of Digital Public Relations 101. Tickets are still available and non-members are welcome.
Attendees will learn:
- How to create interesting stories about your business, even if you think your business is uninteresting.
- How to pitch your story to the media.
- How to contact journalists in the right way so they won’t ignore you.
- How to follow up with journalists without offending them.
- How to become a knowledge expert and make sure journalists reach out to you.
- How to make sure you’re getting the maximum value from each placement.
The presentation is hosted by the Communications & Marketing Committee and Entrepreneurs/SME Committee, and the first 15-20 minutes are reserved for networking, and sandwiches and beverages will be included.