Open Position: Technical SEO Strategist
MWI is seeking a Technical SEO Strategist to join the search engine optimization and technical team. Are you a developer with a strong SEO background? Or an SEO professional comfortable working on the back-end of a website? We are looking for a creative & experienced individual that is looking to join a growing global agency, and growing agency. This individual will be the key conduit between development and SEO teams for our client list. We offer the ability for you to work remote, have a flexible schedule, and be a part of a truly international company with offices from Phoenix, Arizona to Shenzhen, China. The position will work directly with the Director of Development and the Director of Marketing and Digital Strategy and have the ability to help mold MWI strategy and process as we continue to deliver superior results for our clients.
- Keyword research/strategy using natural language.
- Technical Site audits and back link profile analysis.
- Evaluate and recommend new online marketing opportunities
- Work with other MWI employees, including account managers, UX designers, web designers, other coders, and digital marketers.
- Think strategically and come up with creative and elegant solutions for clients.
- Develop, debug, and assist with development tasks.
- Track, measure and report online marketing performance
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends in search.
- At least 2+ years of SEO experience
- At least 2+ years experience developing fully customized WordPress themes
- Strong understanding of PHP/MySQL
- Expert level fluency with HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3/Jquery
- Experience with Woocommerce & WordPress frameworks a plus
- Hold a current Google Analytics Certification a plus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and proven ability to leverage data to make intelligent, actionable business decisions
- Hard-working, creative and eager to learn more
- Competitive compensation
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Exciting, fast paced work environment
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid PTO
- Opportunity to work from home
How to apply:
Email us a link to your Linkedin profile, resume, along with a brief explanation of why you would do an awesome job in this position.
At MWI we don’t have employees, we have team members. We hire only A players, because B players hire C players, and we can’t afford to have C players working here. We are a result-only work environment. We don’t clock-in or clock-out, we just get work done. We don’t have vacation or sick days–we don’t care when you work, how you work, or where you work, as long as the work gets done. Go work from the beach in Hawaii for a month if you want. As long as the work gets done and everybody’s happy (clients, team members, partners) then that’s what matters. When someone needs to take time off for sickness, a death in the family, or other unfortunate event, or a fortunate one like the birth of a child, we band together to make it work for everyone involved, and we don’t put a limit on the days, as long as it works for everyone (if you want seven years of paid maternity leave, that would be an example that probably wouldn’t work out).