Open Position: Social Media Marketer
Do you want to make a real difference for great companies by helping them use social media to grow? Are you constantly on SnapChat, Twitter, and Facebook? Do you go through withdrawals when your phone battery dies? Do you love connecting with people and engaging in online conversations? Do you learn fast? Are you into reading books on content marketing, social media marketing, and other forms of digital marketing? Do you attend digital marketing conferences and frequent websites like Social Media Examiner and Marketing Land? Do you have a voracious appetite to progress? Then this might be the right place for you.
- Think strategically and come up with creative social media marketing campaigns for clients.
- Assist with creating proposals and agreements for social media management and marketing engagements.
- Create and implement social media calendars.
- Manage social media accounts for clients.
- Communicate and coordinate with clients and other team members (like designers and writers) to create social media content.
- Stay up to date on the latest marketing tactics for these platforms
- Stumble Upon
- Whats App
- Minimum 3 years experience in social media marketing.
- Track record of managing social media marketing campaigns with visible results.
- Strong writing and content creation skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Social media addicts preferred.
How to apply:
Email us a link to your Linkedin profile, along with a brief explanation of why you would do an awesome job in this position.
At MWI we don’t have employees, we have team members. We hire only A players, because B players hire C players, and we can’t afford to have C players working here. We have structures, systems, and processes to help team members work efficiently, but every member of the team is treated like a grown adult. We are a result-only work environment. We don’t clock-in or clock-out, we just get work done. We don’t have vacation or sick days–we don’t care when you work, how you work, or where you work, as long as the work gets done. Go work from the beach in Hawaii for a month if you want. Work four hours a day if you like, or only three days per week. As long as the work gets done and everybody’s happy (clients, team members, partners) then that’s what matters. When someone needs to take time off for sickness, a death in the family, or other unfortunate event, or a fortunate one like the birth of a child, we band together to make it work for everyone involved, and we don’t put a limit on the days, as long as it works for everyone (if you want seven years of paid maternity leave, that would be an example that probably wouldn’t work out).
We believe you get what you pay for, and we strive to hire the best and offer excellent compensation. We stress continuous improvement though training and education. We want to grow and give our team members opportunities to grow with us. The last thing we want is for a team member to feel bored. Are we the right fit for you? Are you the right fit for us? Let us know.