MWI is a global, full-service Digital Marketing Agency that builds win-win partnerships with like-minded brands to ensure their strategic growth and success. We are currently looking for a Senior Digital Strategist who will work closely in collaboration with our client-partners and internal team members to help lead advanced SEO and paid advertising strategies to build and support the overall digital marketing strategy for our partners. This role will focus on developing SEO strategy, paid advertising strategy, analyzing performance metrics, CRO, etc. This is a role for an experienced marketer who is driven by results and can play an integral role in a collaborative team of goal-oriented experts. You must enjoy and be successful in working across teams in addition to working as a strong individual contributor.
- Hands-on SEO agency experience across Content Strategy, Enterprise SEO, PR, Paid Media, and/or Analytics.
- You drive integrated strategies, measuring the effectiveness (rankings, traffic, conversions) and always backing up your decisions with data
- You will build and maintain strong client relationships rooted in empathy, transparency, with the desire to help them exceed their goals
- Create and implement audience and creative testing methodologies to achieve impactful insights and improve campaign performance
- Analyze data and metrics in regards to campaign health and cross channel strategies, tactics, and initiatives
- Keyword research/strategy
- Site audits and link profile analysis.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends in search.
- 5+ years of agency-side SEO strategy; having experience developing and/or managing strategic SEO initiatives.
- Specialization in deep audits of organic marketing, paid search, paid social, and cross-platform strategy development
- Knowing and implementing strategies for technical onsite and offsite SEO
- Google Analytics IQ and Google Ads certified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep understanding of the latest trends/challenges/capabilities in the SEO space
- Conversion optimization experience
- Strong project/time management skills
How to apply:
Email us a link to your Linkedin profile, along with a brief explanation of why you would do an awesome job in this position.