Open Position: Paid Search Manager
If you’re a paid search professional who is not looking for a new job, then this might be the perfect job for you. We like recruiting people who are happy where they’re at, and then talking them into why MWI is an opportunity they can’t refuse. If you are a senior paid search/PPC/retargeting/display manager with experience building campaigns from the ground up, managing multiple campaigns at once, and hiring and managing other PPC experts, then we want to talk to you. This is not just an opportunity to do PPC work (although that’s also necessary at first) but to build out MWI’s paid search team. You’ll be a leader, responsible for hiring, management, client engagement, presenting at conferences, writing about paid search for our blog and industry publications, and staying on the cutting edge of everything to do with paid search.
About MWI: We’re different than anywhere else you’ve worked. Good pay, unlimited vacation, no set work hours, work from home or anywhere in the world (one of our employees is hanging out in Costa Rica right now), full payment of premiums for health benefits–these are givens. What sets MWI apart is that we’re committed to a strong culture of customer support, excellence in everything we do, and respect. We know if we respect you, you’ll respect clients and other team members. And at MWI you’ll have an impact. You’ll be able to see where your efforts are making a difference for the company and the clients you work with. We’re not just about providing a service for a dollar, we’re helping great companies to change the world. We’re building a different type of agency, and we want you to be a part of it.
- Audience/segmentation, campaign design, lead hand-off from sales process, and post-campaign reporting.
- Keyword research and strategy.
- Build search and display ad campaigns in AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends in search.
- Oversee landing page creation and optimization.
- Communicate and build strong relationships with clients.
- Work with other MWI employees, including copywriters, SEO experts, social media experts, web designers, and coders to implement effective PPC campaigns.
- Build and manage an expert paid search team.
If you want to simplify the description, we need you to first; manage paid search in such a way that our client’s companies grow and our clients are thrilled. If the client’s happy, everybody’s happy. Second, we need you to build a paid search team and lead it.
- 5+ years of agency-side PPC experience.
- Ability to create and manage effective PPC campaigns.
- Must have strong competency in keyword research/strategy and landing page optimization.
- Strong Google Analytics experience a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Lover of spreadsheets.
How to apply:
Email us a link to your Linkedin profile, along with a brief explanation of why we can’t have you, even though you’re the perfect fit. That will only make us want you more.