Open Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
As they say, past performance is no guarantee of future results. But to give you an idea of the potential, the last guy we hired went to a six figure salary within six months. Working part time. While finishing college. Just think what you could do here. Some people are born to sell. If that’s you, we want you on our team. The job requirements? Be honest, and have a proven track record of selling services. The responsibilities? Sell, sell, sell. You do not need to be an SEO expert. Although experience with web design, social media, SEO, PPC, and other forms of online marketing is a plus, it’s not required. If you’ve been selling alarm systems or pest control and are looking for something different, you might be a perfect fit.
- Build a portfolio of client accounts.
- Get referrals from existing clients.
- Help develop the sales process (we’re always looking to improve it).
- Become an expert on online marketing.
- Prepare proposals and agreements.
- Maintain relationships with your clients.
- Experience in sales role with proven track record is preferable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You better love networking and getting to meet new people.
How to apply:
Email us a link to your Linkedin profile, along with a brief explanation of why you would do an awesome job in this position.